Indian Wells Healthy Living Resource Center
Take Charge of Your Health! - The Indian Wells Healthy Living Resource Center is a free membership club for both permanent and seasonal desert residents. The Eisenhower Indian Wells Healthy Living Resource Center also sponsors community education lectures and events. Offering a variety of health-related programs and services, the goal of the Center is to promote healthy lifestyles through education, information, and screening programs. Many thanks to the City of Indian Wells for their generous support of this community resource.
To become a member of the Eisenhower Healthy Living Resource Center, or for more information about our programs and services, please call our staff today!
- Tai Chi, balance, strength and stretch core, and arthritis classes
- Outpatient Nutritional counseling
- Classes, lectures and programs are held at multiple locations in the valley
Health Education and Information
- Subscription to Healthy Living magazine, published three times a year
- Physician referral to Eisenhower’s primary care doctors call 760-568-1234.
- Numerous lectures on a variety of health care topics throughout the year
- Information on local resources maintained in a 100+ page Healthy Seniors Resource Guide
- Information on Eisenhower-sponsored support groups
- Advance Health Care Directive forms
- Brochures on medical and health topics; aging and senior issues
- One-on-one counseling by California Department of Aging HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program) counselors on Medicare coverage, Medicare supplements and prescription drug plans. (The Center does not offer an insurance program, nor does it endorse any health or medical insurance programs.)
- Resources for information about independent and assisted living facilities
Discounts for Members
To qualify for a discount or special offer, each individual member must show a Healthy Living membership card.
- Collectors Corner Premier Thrift Store
- Eisenhower Dolores Hope Auxiliary Gift Shop
- Healthy Living Resource Center Member Discounts
Planning Your Legacy - Estate Planning Guide
This guide will assist you as you begin the process of planning for your future. It will help you strategize how to use your assets to provide for your loved ones and support the causes you care about. If at any time you have questions or need someone to consult with, please contact the Foundation’s Planned Giving Team. Click here to download the Estate Planning Guide.