Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center
Since 1974, Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center cardiologists has provided high quality and compassionate patient care offering a full spectrum of cardiovascular services, including preventive cardiology with hypertension management, as well as cholesterol management.
The Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center features a complete diagnostic testing facility and an anticoagulation clinic.
Our comprehensive treatment facilities include four exercise stress-testing areas, a completely digital vascular laboratory and a state-of-the-art digital echocardiogrpahy laboratory.
We are proud to be one of the few practices in the state of California to have an accredited nuclear laboratory performing nuclear stress tests to evaluate for heart disease.
- Mar14Venous Ablation: A Treatment Option for Venous Insufficiency moreThursday, March 14 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.Venous insufficiency occurs when the veins in the legs do not return blood to the heart and upper body normally. Join Chanaka D. Wickramasinghe, MD, Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine, to learn how to detect symptoms of venous insufficiency, utilizing venous ultrasound... View Details
- The Mended Hearts, Inc. Support Group moreOngoing Monthly 2nd Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.Opportunities for Q&A, sharing and education among those who face heart event issues, their caregivers and health care professionals. Individuals with heart disease, their families, friends, health care professionals and general public are invited to attend the Mended Hearts... View Details
- Feb22Fourth Annual Eisenhower Health Cardiovascular Institute Symposium moreSaturday, February 22 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.This educational activity will cover advances in Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic medicine, focusing on issues related to the care of patients and offer an opportunity to interact with leaders in this ever-evolving specialty. Click here for more information and to register online. View Details
Feb24Third Annual Eisenhower Health Cardiovascular Institute Symposium moreSaturday, February 24 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Hear Hollywood character actor James Tuohy discuss how AFib nearly took him down, and how Eisenhower's team of cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons and an innovative treatment called the... more
- David and Linda Marrs’ recent experience has the earmarks of a fictional medical drama, yet it was heart-poundingly real. It began in January 2020 when David, then 70, was diagnosed with... more