Eisenhower HIV Program
Recognizing the complex health care needs of the LGBTQ patient population, Eisenhower Health offers a comprehensive range of clinical, research and education resources — starting with a team of dedicated primary care doctors who have exceptional experience and expertise.
Primary care physicians who are LGBTQ-friendly as well as those who specialize in HIV/AIDS care practice at multiple Eisenhower Health Center locations.
Providing state-of-the-art care for HIV patients requires knowledge of the latest treatments and best practices in the detection and treatment of HIV. Eisenhower's HIV Primary Care program is focused on the overall health of each patient, including:
- Appropriate utilization of advances in HIV care to sustain the best possible quality of life, including appropriate STD and cancer screening as well as healthy aging
- Best practices to prevent the spread of HIV
- Compassionate access to new medicines for highly drug-resistant patients
Our team includes HIV primary care doctors Board Certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, including some with an additional certification as an HIV specialist with the American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM).
Eisenhower Health is proud to provide comprehensive HIV primary care.
- Antiretroviral and other drug therapies
- HIV testing
- Nutrition services
- Patient education
- Medication adherence counseling
- Drug and alcohol counseling
- Specialty Services:
- Anal Dysplasia
- Case Management Services (in process)
- Referral Services: mental health services, pharmacy services, dental care
- Why World AIDS Day Still MattersFeaturing: Alexander del Rosario, Ben Farber, Brett KleinListen Now