Eisenhower Primary Care (Traditional)
The physicians of Eisenhower Health are dedicated to providing excellent medical care to individuals and families. We offer personalized primary care with specialists in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
In addition to our traditional Primary Care services, Eisenhower has two primary care residency clinics:
These practices were created to train the next generation of family medicine and internal medicine physicians with a comprehensive seasoned physician oversight and resident team approach to help you and your family stay as healthy as possible. With these programs, you will receive care from a team of physicians.
- What is a Residency Clinic and How Does It Help Your Primary Care Experience?Featuring: Jonathan BechardListen Now
- Arrive promptly to your visit.
- We require 24-hour cancellation notice of scheduled appointments; otherwise a "no-show" fee may apply.
- Bring your insurance ID card to each of your visits.
- Bring your physical exam forms, if required by work or school. A fee for completion may apply.
- New patients please bring records of immunizations, prior cancer screenings and any other medical records you may have.
- Allow 24 hours for refills to be processed. Contact your pharmacy directly for refills.
- Understand how your insurance works. We are preferred providers for many insurance carriers; however, it is best if you contact your carrier directly regarding your specific benefits.