School of Medical Laboratory Science
The Eisenhower Health School of Medical Laboratory Science was established in 1981 and is located on the Eisenhower Health main campus in Rancho Mirage, CA. The Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) / Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) Program is approved by the California Department of Public Health as a postgraduate training certificate program. The school is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS).
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS!
Applications will be accepted starting on September 7, 2023. Your complete application must be verified by AHCAS by January 25, 2024 at 8:59 p.m. PT.
- A completed application includes payment, all evaluations, transcripts, additional forms and a full application.
- All applications, transcripts, evaluations and other application documents must be uploaded to Allied Health Centralized Application Service (AHCAS).
- All required documents must display “Verified” in AHCAS by the deadline shown above to be considered complete. No late documents will be accepted.
- Any applications or documents received after deadline shown above will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
- An application may be submitted prior to submitting evaluations and transcripts.
**Note**: AHCAS verification takes approximately two weeks, excluding holidays and weekends. Applicants should plan on uploading all required applications, transcripts, evaluations a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the deadline to insure your application can be verified by AHCAS prior to the deadline.