About Eisenhower Health
Eisenhower has been a leader in health care for the Coachella Valley since we opened our medical center in 1971. Since then, we’ve been growing steadily, adding services, capabilities and facilities to anticipate and meet the needs of our expanding area. Today, the Eisenhower name extends far beyond the state-of-the-art care we deliver at the hospital.
With primary care, urgent care centers, multi-specialty health centers, and specialized programs across the valley, we now offer comprehensive health care support, from education and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. We provide customized care in Men‘s Health, Women’s Health, LGBTQ services, HIV care, and much more. And we’ve added physicians, online access, and community events to enhance convenience and access for all. We are pleased to be a trusted name renowned for advanced care, individualized service, and an exceptional patient experience.
It’s all part of our ongoing effort to be a care partner for our communities, in sickness and in health. Our name reflects this focus, along with our commitment to serving you well, today, and in the years to come.
The following are Eisenhower Health's Vision, Mission and Commitments.
Our Vision Will Be Realized When:
- Patients, family and friends acknowledge their experience as "ideal patient care."
- Employees and volunteer look forward to coming to work each day.
- Donors tell friends and neighbors that gifts to Eisenhower Medical Center are among the best decisions they have ever made.
Eisenhower attracts and retains high quality physicians and our physicians voice their pride in being members of the Eisenhower medical staff.
- The Community views Eisenhower as a strong and indispensable resource.
Eisenhower Health, a not-for-profit organization, exists to serve the changing healthcare needs of our region by providing excellence in patient care with supportive education and research.
Patients, family and friends acknowledge their experience as "ideal patient care."
- Growth - Inpatient and outpatient volumes are steadily increasing.
- Clinical Excellence - Ensure that measured outcomes meet/exceed agreed upon expectations. Evidence based clinical practice policies, procedures, and other standards are practiced 100% of the time. Tests, treatments and procedures are thoroughly explained to patients and are understood. Patients, visitors and donors are always safe from harm and prefer Eisenhower because of its high quality.
- Courtesy and Caring - Staff always practice good manners, are friendly, polite, and emotionally sensitive to each individual whether patient, family, visitor or fellow employee.
- Partners - Medical Staff, volunteers and employees are committed and highly engaged.
Leadership and the staff are constantly striving for professional growth and applying that new knowledge to innovate and continuously improve direct patient care and other supporting systems and procedures.
- Healing Environment - A supportive setting is developed and maintained that embraces the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of health and healing.
- Efficiency and Resource Stewardship - Services are provided efficiently and effectively with a minimum of waste.
You can download and read our Non-Discrimination Policy below